High-Speed Rail Roundtable for
Property Owners and Businesses Whose Property
May be within the High-Speed Rail’s Proposed Improvements
Friday, February 24th
7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Wedgewood Banquet Center
4582 W. Jacquelyn Ave.
Fresno, CA 93722
The Economic Development Corporation serving Fresno County is hosting a small business roundtable meeting to get an update on the High-Speed Rail project and focus on issues of concern to businesses and property owners located on or near the proposed rail alignment and/or roadway realignment through the City of Fresno. The purpose of this roundtable meeting is to give those businesses the opportunity to voice their questions and concerns about the project impacts, learn about resources available for businesses that need to be relocated, and to hear from representatives of the High-Speed Rail Authority about the process for working with property owners and businesses.
- Fresno City Councilman Oliver Baines
- Lee Ann Eager, President and CEO, Economic Development Corporation serving Fresno County
- Jeff Abercrombie, Central Valley Program Manager, California High-Speed Rail Authority
- Patricia Jones, Right-of-Way Manager, California High-Speed Rail Authority
Discussion topics include:
- Project status and schedule
- Status of environmental Review, Merced to Fresno and Fresno to Bakersfield sections
- Property appraisal and right-of-way process
- Resources available to help business and property owners
If you know of a business that is located on or near the proposed rail alignment, please invite them to attend this informational meeting.
Please send RSVP to Kristen Kawaguchi at by February 21.
If you have any questions please contact Kim Christensen (415) 955-2938.